The lower grades of RSS IV and RSS V are used for the manufacture of automobile tyres, retrading materials and all other general rubber products. The grading is carried out acording to the standards published by Rubber Manufactures association( RMA) Inc, USA, "the Green book"
This is in the line with consumer preference in the world rubber market for Technically speciified rubber which has the following advantages:
- ISNR is technically certified rather than visually graded as in the case of sheets and crepe grades of NR.
- Better consistency in quality
- Compact packaging and Less contamination in handling and transportation.
In view of the better consumer acceptance, the production of ISNR have increased and at present there are 60 units processing ISNR in India. ISNR 10 & 20 are processed from field coagulum
- 60% Centrifuged and Double centrifuged Latex. High Ammonia and Low Ammonia latex concentrates.
- Radiation Vulcanized Natural rubber Latex.
- Specialty grades like “Viscosity Stabilized"‘ and other tailor made forms.
- Pueraria Javanica seeds
- Calopogoniun mucunoides seeds
- Mucuna seeds